Yes, had aquariums, Turtles and all that kid stuff.

Fished with Dad on area lakes, rivers, and some salt into adulthood,[ whatever that is.] Dad, Brother, and myself joined a local Bass club for several years but tired of travel and fishing in a lot of bad weather.

Had a trailer at Tawakoni marina for several years. Loved chasing sandbass & wipers in in my 18'Skeeter/175hp, also jigging for crappie off the marina's boat docks.

In 2001 sold out at Tawakoni. Bought 25 acres heavely wooded, with Palm Harbor double wide and a neat liveable log cabin. the 2 acre pond is in the front yard of both. the pond was stocked with bass and brim but i added c-cat & coppernose bluegill.

I'm POSSESSED with this with this place. i can't stop working on it. i've added a large split leval deck to the house, re-furbished the cabin, a 10'x12'fishing dock, small feeding dock with auto feeder 2 times a day, 600ft. deep well, added sprinkler system to water the 54 pallets of grass plus keep the pond full.

Now i'm talking to a pond builder about adding 3 to 5 acres to the existing pond and plan to build a retirement home there as soon as circumstances allow.

I fish some but i'd rather work on it an look at it and watch the fish feed, also watch the kids and grandkids have fun.

A'm there almost every weekend or longer and it's only 1-1/2 to 2 hrs. away

Love East Tx.--POSSESSED

Hope i did not bore ya'll