Guardian is the name of the water conditioner we use for glyphosate products. I have no idea if it is approved for aquatic as that is what we use when we spray fields.

Hey, the internet is amazing. Here it is and it is approved for aquatic use.

Cornbelt brand Guardian Notice the main ingredient is amonium sulfate.

I also notice this has a drift retardant. With the drift retardant you need to calculate out pretty closely the use rate. The reason is the drift management component kind of goes to this is working well at recommended rate to "oh crap" at two or three times the rate. You can also get something similar without the drift management component then the rate is not critical at all because the amonium sulfate ties up the offending ions in the water and if you put more it is just inert ingredients (nitrogen and sulfur fertilizer basically). So if you are a glug glug kind of guy, get the one without the drift retardant component. The drift retardant actually will help prevent over spray (off target drift of small water particles) because it creates surface tension that prevents the water from tearing into such fine droplets. But too much of it and it starts to resemble a really runny version of silly putty in the spray tank and needless to say that is a bad thing.

John

I subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine