I was a Stihl fan for many years. Then, I bought one with the snap caps for gas and bar oil. They didn't work. I talked to a repair guy and was told that they had been having a lot of problems with them for the last 3 or 4 years. I called Stihl and they told me to contact their repair guy just North of Dallas. I called and sent the saw", at my expense. He called in about a week and said that the problem was my fault for over filling the bar oil reservoir. He sent it back. I looked at the manual that came with the saw and found no mention of filling or over filling the oil reservoir. I called Stihl again and they refused any further action. So, I now buy Echo. A guy at the local hardware store told me that Stihl comes with a one year warranty and Echo has a 2 year.

And, at least in my case, the 1 year Stihl warranty is useless.

It's not about the fish. It's about the pond. Take care of the pond and the fish will be fine. PB subscriber since before it was in color.

Without a sense of urgency, Nothing ever gets done.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley Rancher and Farmer Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP