Hey neighbor! Very cool management story you have. Looks like a fun pond to fish! The farm was purchased a year ago, not sure on the ponds ages but they appear relatively old, and I don't see any signs of them going dry at any point. There is plenty of drainage to them. The farm location with these three ponds is located up near mark twain lake so we are not there that often (summer weekend getaways) I have only had the opportunity to fish them for 8 hrs or so. I have fished them with worms, crickets, rooster tails, rattle traps. The fishing is extremely slow, and no signs of anything but small blue gill. But, yes I agree, it seems strange to have not caught at least 1 bass.

I would say the trout options isn't too appealing. But, I like the yellow perch, and smallmouth bass option.

We are open to different options. With the only real solid decision being a fun bluegill pond for my boy in the 1/2 acre pond.

The 1 acre pond is really anything goes, but I know I love the fight of a HSB. Other than that, what would be nice to stock in this 1 acre pond along with them?
FHM
YP
BG? what type?
Golden shiners?
Crawfish?
RES?
Will white bass survive or reproduce?
Walleye?