Am I eating crow? I was fishing yesterday and I was back on the back one on the shallow end of the pond up on a slight hill looking down trying to catch one of those green sunfish I received(which I did) and there was a tremendous argument in the water between two unknown things? As I stood there silent and dumbfounded at the possibility of something in my pond that big i noticed a black fin that caught my eye as I watched I noticed It was a largemouth approx. 14 16 inches long cruising out to deep water? As I am an avid fisherman of bass the I.D. of the bass is not in question but the size is I know everything looks bigger under water but with my polorized glasses and my experience catching them I am 1) sure of the approx. size though I believe it could have been a little bigger but I always try to estimate on the small side.ANd 2. Is it possible to hace fish that size in 18 months, As big as the rest of my fish are I would say yes, but it seems pretty fishy? I have always heard the growth rates in the beginning of a new pond are better than any other time, what do you all think?