Not really interested in pellet feeding, should have mentioned that, in ok with having less and or smaller fish whatever the result.

I have read quite a bit of your previous posts/threads in regards to BG and SMB, looks like there are better alternative for BG or the choice of having a SMB and FHM only pond (plus a few grass carp).

I would rather not have to cull fish either, looking for a plan requires minimal attention aside from future aeration.

I would like to keep a clean pond for the occasional summer swim too (didnt mention that in my goals)

Looking into planting wheat rye and clover around the pond.

I'm good waiting on SMB, looks like I should just develop a FHM population through the winter and revisit next spring or fall with SMB.

The local hatchery says our area does not hold RES anyone have any different experience? Or is YP a better option locally. Not really interested in the other fish other than a means of keeping the bass fed and the pond clean?

With the additional info feel free to provide reccomendations, just looking for a plan going forward.