A little update. With the recent rains my lake is full pool. All of those cedars are underwater from 2' to 20'. I caught my first Florida bass the other day. He was a dink, but he is probably too big to be eaten by anything in here.

We have taken 150 fish out, several of those in the 2-4lb range. I am trying to get those fish out before my Florida genetics kick in. Right now it is easy to tell the Florida from the native. I have been letting a lot of people fish here, but they have to keep what they catch, unless they catch a Florida or a BG. I don't know if we can fish the lake into balance, but we are going to try.

My feed store that I got the GFC from is getting me Aquamax 500. The BG are feeding much more aggressively for the Aquamax than they did for GFC. Last night I went to the dock at 9:30. With the doc lights on you could see tons of fry that are around an inch. Too small for my eyes to ID in the water. There were bass feeding on them at that time of day.

I think I am on the right track. Next year I will watch the feeders a little more carefully to not overfeed the spring. I will know more next year. Thanks for the help.