Learn all about hybrid BG(HBG) in this link from our archives. They have numerous pros and cons.
http://forums.pondboss.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=256325#Post256325

To start I would not add more than 10 CC and none if it were my pond (see below). Best and most catching of fishing will be with only HBG and LMB. Allow the LMB to get over crowded and stay smaller (8"-12") and fish catching will always be active and exciting for younger anglers. I would make sure and to buy pellet trained bass for the best bass growth and numbers. The kids will have as much fun feeding the fish as catching them. Feed The fish good quality 40% protein pellets for the best growth and health of your fish.
For the absolute most fun and excitement I would add 6-8 hybrid striped bass as bonus fish instead of any catfish. Keep in mind that the HBG and HSB will periodically need to be replaced to keep angling the best it can be. Feed the fish good quality pellets, bottom aerate the pond, and you will be impressed at to what 1/4 ac can produce.

Others will suggest numbers of fish to add for experienced opinions in addition to what the fish farm is suggesting.

Last edited by Bill Cody; 07/13/17 10:32 AM.

aka Pond Doctor & Dr. Perca Read Pond Boss Magazine -
America's Journal of Pond Management