Hey there!
Haven't been here for some while and now it seems it's the right time to come back and talk about some bullheads.
I tried using the search function to find the plenty of topics about them (probably there are) but somehow search didn't find anything. Weird...

I saw and advertisement that offers me some type of catfish. They are not common in Latvia and that's why I don't know much about them.
Look here:

https://www.ss.lv/msg/lv/agriculture/fish-industry/fish-fry/cllmx.html

(click on pictures to see more).

At first - is that black bullhead? If not - any ideas what is that?

And then - is there any risk connected with introducing them into a rather large pond (2,5-3,5 acres)? I got plenty of crucian carp (carassius auratus gibelio) there (might be useful as forage fish for them) and perch and Northern pike as main predators.
Can anyone give me some quick answers as well?
1) how fast do these grow (Latvia might be similar to some Nortern part of USA. We got ice for some months usually (it means - cold water for some long period).
2) max. size (not talking about world record but something reasonable);
3) how soon do they spawn (2nd year; 3rd year etc.). Btw, these fish in the advertisement are like 3-5 cm (1-2 inches) in length;
4) are they tasty? They should I assume but whatever - I'd like to have an approval.
5) what about their survival in water with a low oxygen level?
6) any other useful information.