Originally Posted By: BLUE72CAMARO

Yeah my fish came from montgomery county as I missed macoupin and madisons the year I stocked the BG. My bass came from rainman here on the forum and I picked up Albino CC at farm and home last spring. I went with regular bluegill as I know a pond can be balanced relatively well in our area as I have fished several farm ponds in the area that have been great fishing since I could hold a rod and real and have had little management other than the occasional fisherman ever. Where are you located in Madison county? I grew up in the Dorsey/Prairietown area.

I live in Dorsey, but my father-in-law lives a few miles north of Worden. Last year we bought from Madison County SWCD and Troy, IL and from Farm and Home in Alton. I liked the albino catfish we got from Farm and Home (Nemo Bait and Fisheries) better than Logan Hollow, but liked the HBG from Logan Hollow better. I bought 100 REG from Farm and Home and watched most die even after very carefully acclimating them after reading they were more difficult.

I'm still thinking about putting BG from Troy, IL fish sale which is supplied from Logan Hollow. I still like the hump back of the BG over the HBG. Logan Hollow lists YP on their website and would be delivered or pick up. I might try those unless I find out that is a bad idea. It's only a 1 acre pond.