It is about time to order my second bag of feed. My first bag (Cargil 45/12 in the 1/8" size) was purchased from Overton's with my fish. My fish seem to really like it, but I can't get it locally at an affordable price. My local feed store can get whatever Purina product I want. My fish were stocked around three weeks ago (3-5" CNBG, 3-4" RES, 6-8" LMB and 10-12" HSB). I have a half a bag of the Cargil left and was planning to mix some of whatever I purchase in with the remaining Cargil to gradually switch them over. My plan was to use the Sport Fish MVP since I am feeding various types and sizes of fish but I am concerned that none of my fish are large enough to eat the largest pellets at 9/32". Can 10-12" HSB eat this? My CNBG like to feed in very shallow water. If I throw the MVP shallow will the CNBG eat just the small pellets and leave the big stuff? And second I noticed that the MVP doesn't list LMB as a species that it feeds. Will the LMB eat this? Is this just to get people to buy both the "Sport Fish MVP" and the "Sport Fish Largemouth"?

I know that is a lot of questions. Anyone's thoughts on any of the questions would be appreciated.

NTHA - North Texas Half Acre
Cattle Ranch Ponds