If no one buys inferior products, how is the conclusion that they are indeed inferior, reached?

Do people really expect to have every possible contingency and circumstance accounted for in the laboratory or research facility? We're still talking built by human beings, right?

Maybe it's just too many years spent making a living working on and selling equipment, but the idea that perfection of any mechanical device is due once I open my wallet, I find ludicrous. I do expect the manufacturer to work with me in resolving issues rather than abandon me after the sale, but I recognize that unaccounted for variables may exist and rear their heads in an unfortunate manner.

How the manufacturer responds to that determines whether or not I continue to do business with that entity, not so much the design of the equipment itself...that can be changed. Policy is another story.

Emission controls are here to stay. They will continue to evolve, but they absolutely aren't going away. No company, offshore or otherwise, has it all figured out right now. It's all a continual work in progress.

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.