Al, I read the thread again from start to finish and I Thank you for the posting with pic's. I spoke with my dirt contractor neighbor last week and discussed another pond. Maybe two, one forage and one 1/2 acre. He said he could do it after things dry out. I tried last spring to build it myself and I started on the project but I almost buried the excavator in the digging process and so I will let him build it for me. The excavator was a rental and I could see me calling the heavy equipment co and requesting more equipment along with an operator just to get me out of the hole I had dug. LOL, But I did get a sediment pond dug and am now raising fhm's and bull frogs (lots of bull frogs). I counted 14 in the pond before the last cold spell. I did not plan on growing out frogs. They seem to like the fhm's and there are no lmb in there to eat them. They seem to be smart when it comes to food and safety. So, now the questions, what would be the best size pond for forage fish, including the seining part? Suggestions? And I like the trout deal where you can grow out some larger trout, I may need that starting next year. So maybe cnbg and trout forage out of one forage pond, do you see any problem with that, thinking cnbg from April till Dec and then trout from Dec to April 1st? How do you feel about that plan?

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy