I have visited this site regularily for a couple years. I got most of my knowledge from Cecil and others as well. I think that all comments are valid and your concerns are warranted. Being a fairly new pondmeister i have learned a ton about just managing a pond and have helped others by my so called school of hard knocks experience. I chose not to re-new to the magazine simply because as someone said in an earlier post that there is virtually no Northern topics and i don't ever recall one on trout and that is all i raise. If you are going to have a quality magazine you need a variety of topics that apply to all species of fish. That is what is lacking as i could care less about all the bass/bluegil/catfish articles. Maybe that is the magazines intent and that is fine it just doesn't apply for the most part for a pond owner in the West Nebraska/ Eastern Wyoming area of the country. Thanks god i have the best trout mans e-mail to help me along. As i always say instead of bitchin lets all try to find a solution and correct the problems and issues! If the owners are not making money the magazine would be pulled. Lets all consult and encourage them to fix the problems it would be hard to start over.

Jeff