Wow, we have a regular mutiny here. But when I read these posts, I realize that I have been thinking the same thing myself.

The same questions get asked repeatedly because the site is hard to search. I make the effort to search, so I don't waste other people's time, but sometimes I still find the same topic under different heading.

I subscribed to the Farm Pond magazine and was surprised that with fewer adds, they can pay the authors. And I want to support the authors. Mark McDonald's writing style is easy to read and it is funny. Pond Boss is invaluable resource for someone like me, coming into this cold. But after a while the articles get repetitive. Now I want more than the old fathead/bluegill/bass/NO Crappie! thing. What happened specifically when the NO's happened, why, how it was fixed. In my 3/4 ac pond, between a dozen of stripers and my pan, I bet I can cure just about any overcrowding problem that comes up. So why not encourage nuts like me to KEEP RECORDS and report back when we are done. Diversity of fish is what I miss the most.

BTW, I will get at least trial subscription to any pond magazine that I know of.