Originally Posted By: Bill Cody
The 0523 is a real workhorse; just keep it dry and well ventilated and it will work well at 16ft-17ft. I have them in pond applications at 15ft-17ft deep and running for over 20yrs. If you have a deep water concern, for deeper applications put the diffusers on a stand (up 16"-26") instead of directly on the bottom. One option is mount them on top of 2 staked car tires which serve as added height, a weighted base, and a sled to pull them from shore into the pond with a rope. See your PM for more diffuser mounting ideas.

Bill is correct in saying it's a workhorse! MY 0523 is a sweet pump and laughs every time I turn it on in only 9 feet of water...lol I only have 2 fusers right now but like Bill says it can do 3 or 4 or more. I have a spot for a 3rd fuser I just have not taken the time to put it on yet... Sounds like you got the right setup once you got it in and running show us some pics!!

RC

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!