most of it is very green and appears to be growing...although not spreading as it pretty much surrounds the pond and can't make it any further. There are some areas that are brownish but this has been frustrating. It really got away from me this year. Used copper sulfate in the pond as soon as i saw growth and the water was 48-50 degrees.....everything looked great but during the month of June the sago just took off. that was the same story in that pond last year.
next year i need to keep a better eye on it and spot treat virtually every weekend i think for a while.....late May into June.
I have been traveling on biz and will not be able to actually look at it until the end of the month....i hope it is disappearing next time i am there (approx. July 29). Between my three BOW two have far more FA than i would like and then the other one is sago-ridden. Need a better strategy in 2017.....spent a decent amount of money on chemicals, things looked great until late May/early June and then it all went downhill from there. Annual guys Cast & Blast trip starts Sept. 14th so hopefully things will improve dramatically by then.....if not we will need to rely on my sunflower plots for dove hunting.....either way i am under the gun to give the gang something to catch and shoot.....pressure.