Thanks for the comments, everyone! I feel so blessed to be here and to have learned and experienced so much.

dj, I haven't commented on the variations of colors on my BG, which it seems like they're ALL different, because I didn't want to sound ignorant blush . With that being said, I really haven't seen any consistent color patterns, or know enough to know if any are unusual. I'm happy enough at this point to tell the difference between BG, HBG, RES and GSF smile .

As far as that sweet little grandbaby (she has me SO wrapped!), of all my great nieces and nephews, she is the only one who just can't get enough of fishing and the outdoors.

Funny story, she always grabs my PB magazines and wants to sit on my lap to read, pointing out the fishes and always asking "what kind is that one?" And every time she sees the PB logo fish she says "that's Pond Boss".

But last night when I pointed to it and asked "and who's that", she said "that's Cowboy Pond Boss" I said cowboy? She says "yes because he's wearing a cowboy hat".

But she was thrown off when we got to the Q&A page because it's wearing a mortarboard and she caught it right away! shocked .

I just can't get enough of her!

Last edited by Lovnlivin; 06/07/16 08:30 AM.

Keith - Still Lovin Livin

https://youtu.be/o-R41Rfx0k0
(a short video tribute to the PB members we met on our 5 week fishing adventure)

Formerly: 2ac LMB,HSB,BG,HBG,RES