Pottsy/Jim:

Each island is approx. 1/2 acre, therefore totalling 1 acre of ground surface. Pottsy, its work, work, work with all my free time spent on the various projects. I have given myself some 5 years to complete the 6000' plus of shoreline. Maybe I will treat myself to a "Bobcat" skidsteer to ease the work in pondscaping. Hopefully the gravel pit escavation will be completed next year, so I can have the large berms leveled to the water along the north shoreline and create a waterfall, small fish ponds and streams in my backyard with one pump from the lake and recycling back into the lake some 200'-300' following the natural contour of the topography behind the house. My wife and I sit in the hot tub and get our inspiration and energy overlooking the completed and future work. Its truelly a dream of a life time, in having a part of the "Muskoka's" in your backyard. So far I believe I have used some 100 tons of rip rap rock but all this material is in my "backyard"....its like a kid in a candy store........open to your imagination. Any ideas for future projects...HA!HA!

Rowly