alan, one more thing. i have to agree with buzz. live worms will catch about anything. and if you take a kid fishing...they want to catch fish!! so i would do whatever bait catches the fish with kids, or they'll get bored too often!! when you begin to want more of a challenge, you gotta "be the fish", choose the right bait under right conditions, size, blah, blah, blah. now, back to live worms. i like to use them also when i take my little nephews fishing. However, can't always remember to go get worms prior to fishing! so, near your pond, you can get you a large old bucket or old cooler, sink it in the ground and add dirt, or a starter "live worm" kit from the store, and start your own mini "worm farm"; that way you'll have them when you decide to go fishing at the last moment. got your email; will call the factory tomorrow and have them mail you some next week. i'll have them "rig" a few for you so you'll know how to later. I also agree with Shan, i really like the fluke (white works for me most of the time), it's great to see the bass just hammer a bait right next to the surface; you gotta "be the bait...beeeee the bait"!!!! mark