We acquired electricity out at our place last June / 2015. In July, we had a water well dug near the future home-site. With PVC coming in and out of the 84 gallon tank, the well guy suggested that some kind of well house be built to protect from freezing lines as we do not live out there yet. He also suggested that the top to the well house be removable in the event that the tank, pump, and screen would ever have to be removed. Thank God, for a mild winter in SE Texas. I started on this project the middle of November. So, after 3 holidays, hunting season, not so perfect weather, and a few health issues (working weekends only), I finally got it completed.

Got it formed up and the slab poured the first weekend. Studs were sunk in the slab to bolt the bottom plate in place.

About a month later, I managed to get it framed up (remember, it was hunting season).

Got the shed sheathed and blacked in shortly after.

Drilled and bolted the top plate to the top of the stud walls for removal if necessary (in the future).

Used 105 Drop Siding. Almost completed less the door casing and paint.

Completed this past weekend; painting, hanging the door, and putting on hardware. It was a fun project, but am glad to see it complete.

...when in doubt...set the hook...