Originally Posted By: Rainman
Originally Posted By: JKB
Been on the do not call list ever since it came out with my different numbers, and it works quite well for those who follow the law, but, you have crooks...

I did get a cable (internet service) phone number when I first moved to the apt in GH. It was cheap, basically free, but that damn thing would ring at all hours with trash calls.

Found out that if the phone is a cable phone, do not call list is not applicable. That phone was unplugged within a week! After a year, cable company wanted to renew it for a pile. No way!, then they almost doubled my monthly internet to just under $200.00/mo. I saw that and told them to turn it off!!!

I have a nice Motorola Cable Router for sale wink

We have cable phone service, and are on the Do-Not-Call...also have 100mbps. What I like about Cable phone most is, no taxes. Our "bundled" service is a flat $60/mo with free calls anywhere in North America. I hated when ATT bought out DirecTV....a company with great service will go to crap now..

I am pretty sure the do not call list is a registered number...the provider doesn't matter

They just said No-Go on cable.