The Manning's (Archie & son's) have always been a class act in my book. Even when Archie was getting his arse pounded into the ground playing for the Saints. I have often wondered what he could have accomplished had he played elsewhere in the NFL. There appears to be no brag, no false bravado, or BS when it comes to the Mannings. I saw Peyton play basketball at a sweet sixteen tournament back in 1991. He was in high school then...a formidable opponent, and a force to be reckoned with on the basketball court. As always, Archie was there on the sidelines watching the game. Eli, with 2 super bowl rings of his own under his belt is no slouch either. As far as Cam Newton is concerned...Vonn Miller, did not care who or what a Cam Newton was. There was a reason that he won the MVP award. It was obvious from the numbers put up by Peyton Manning that the defense carried the mail last night. With regards to Kubiak and Wade Phillips, I'm totally excited for them...there's no telling what kind of politics and BS coaches endure when coaching a pro team.

...when in doubt...set the hook...