Originally Posted By: JKB
Dave,
When you get your compressor, take a pic of the motor name plate and PM it to me, or post it here and I'll tell you what to get.

It would be best to install this device local to the motor installation, secondary to the branch circuit protection from your main breaker box.

There are much higher standards for industrial control systems than for residential systems. You should see how some of the Control FREAKS rig up their houses and property.

PUMP AERATION QUESTION

OK, JKB, I just got this, opened the box and snapped these pics. Im not sure which label you need but here are both and hopefully the damaged tag isnt missing what you need!

Im also very curious as the seller's ad says ready to plug in and it came with zero instructions. Now, I NEVER pretend to be what Im not and I can wire most circuits in a home but dont know what Im doing here.

Here are the tag pics and some pics of the pump. The pump is a Thomas.

I have more questions as well. The pump came with this plug which is not hooked up. 110 VOLT .The plug has typical wires in BLACK/ WHITE AND GREEN, the ground. However the pump has two wires, BLUE and BROWN and I dont see a place to ground it? So what colors of my plug do the BLUE and BROWN wires go to?

Im addition, there are two BLACK wires in a heavy plastic and the kit included this capacitor. I am assuming the wires go to the capacitor and dont think it matterS to which plug, but I want to make sure?

As far as the air is concerned, there are two exits and an entrance.

The kit came with this little plastic screw in thing???? What the heck, is this a filter? If so, this appears it will break easily? Is there a better filter to screw in that I can purchase?

My intentions are to come out of the pump into a manifold. I want two summer and two winter diffusers and will take all four off of that. That said, can I just block one of the exits on this pump without hurting it and go straight to my manifold?

Here are some pics and thanks for any help. This kit came with two ring diffusers as well but i purchased four vertex diffusers.