Originally Posted By: basslover

If I'm understanding this correctly it appears that the owner of the trailer, or the renter of the trailer, your ex-friend or the lady with child (etc.), did not tell the moving company to leave the trailer on your property, but that the moving company and the neighboring land owner decided that between themselves. Is this correct?

If so, then perhaps there shouldn't be any anger toward the owner/renter of the trailer, but instead for the moving company and the neighbor?

Also, did any of the involved parties know that the area was a sacred area? IE, was it marked with anything that explicitly or implicitly indicated the remains and/or memories of a loved one are here? IF not, then as unfortunate as "luck" had it, maybe no one had any ill intent, and it was purely bad chance that the trailer rested where it did.

Again, not excusing trespassing or the action of leaving anything on someone's property. But maybe your anger can go away easier if you recognize that no one intentionally disrespected your family's special place?

It was a collaboration between the Trailer Owner / receiving Property owner & Delivering company on the decision to park on my property (the only one that really did not know they were doing wrong was the young child). Together they had no ill intent other than to use my property like they wanted to. They violated the NO TRESPASS / KEEP OFF signs that were there for the specific reason of what is present (originally parked Home between 2 signs of 6 present). They did not knowingly park on top of the emotional involved area, but did knowingly do what they wanted to that resulted in such happening.

I just Know I do not need to be there because if they were to say or do anything else stupid I may get stupid also. I am not near as aggravated as I originally was before I got the trailer moved off the emotional involved area and am trying to keep myself that way.

As far as the home I am thinking of the child and what his mother needs to take care of him. I am just trying to make decisions on what is best for them.

Thanks to everyone for all the advice and support. It is truly welcome.