Originally Posted By: RAH
Not sure what the short term weather will be but I bet it will warm up in spring, get hotter during the summer, and cool down in autumn. The argument that weather prediction should be more accurate than climate prediction seems to be a favorite among a certain crowd, but is just a distraction from the science.

RAH, who is the "certain crowd"? I would say that the argument that the lack of weather prediction ability by scientists has no bearing on long term climate prediction seems to be a favorite among a "certain crowd", but is just a distraction that their science has not been proven.

This passive aggressive dismissal by the weather police, using the term "certain crowd", is a neat way to diminish those who just don't think that the weather police have proven themselves. I have not seen ANY models for the future that have been born out. Conjecturing on what has happened in the past means nothing, a gypsy can do that and tell you why they think it happened.

What we have here is opinion from both sides and, until one side can give some scientific model that actually proves future weather prediction models, it is disingenuous to call any model "science".

I just got a new pond, I made it twice because I aint so bright.