Originally Posted By: snrub

Has been done numerous times. Pick the data you want to get the results you want.

It is about like every other damn thing in this world anymore. There are no facts or scientists. Just people with agendas. Like the old saying goes, figures lie and liars figure.

Yep.

And just for the record, I'm not anti-ethanol. But the number one job I did for years in the shop, right up until a week ago when I locked the door for good, was replace carburetors due to fuel related damage. If an engine is built for ethanol, it's wonderful. Cars, trucks, built in the last 20 years, great. Small engines built last month, not so much. I think I read where you use premium fuel in your own small engine powered equipment...ethanol free premium?

In truth I shouldn't complain, as much of the trouble experienced in the small engine industry is due to lack of knowledge on the part of the engine's owner. How granddad used to do it won't fly these days. Plus, ethanol related issues paid my bills for years, so it's all good.

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.