Originally Posted By: sprkplug
I've given it a lot of thought, and I believe I've come up with a plan to further optimize the monetary windfall that has dropped into our collective laps. For a modest sum, you too can invest in my revolutionary new program dedicated to developing a superior strain of bluegills. This is truly a quantum leap forward....these fish will grow faster, get larger, and live longer than any bluegills that have come before. Minimal reproduction, a large gape that allows for superior foraging ability, great table fare, and fishing excitement that puts a normal bluegill to shame. I'm telling you this is a can't miss opportunity, but you must act quickly to get in on the ground floor.

For a mere pittance I will enroll you in the program. The only additional work required on your part involves signing up an additional 5, forward thinking friends or colleagues. But wait it gets better! For each prospect you sign up, you get a commission! And it doesn't stop there, as each additional prospect that your five friends sign up also gets you a commission, as do their five prospects, etc....there's literally no end to the profit potential! I will of course retain a small gratuity from each prospect for my efforts, and to help defray operating costs.

Act now!

Beat you to it! There going to come to market January 1 2017. HEHE.

Water is the basis of all life, by design!