Good deal TJ, sounds like a winner that I just got into.

Combination Gold/Diamond mine in Ghana, West Africa.

Corresponded with Ms. Bella for several months and determined that this was a truly legitimate deal, not to mention that she is a real knockout!!!

Anyway, we got the deal rolling. I gave her all of my financial information and she contracted in all of the equipment. They are at the mine site right now.

Due to the remote location of the site, there will be a 3 month delay in communications while operations begin and start producing.

Ms. Bella will contact me when she get's back to civilization with the first payload of Gold and Diamonds. The scheduled date is December 21st, just in time for Christmas. She said I will be a very wealthy man.

This being a principal investor type of deal, which is already done, there is no room from that aspect to get into it.

However, me not being greedy, and quite generous (as some say), I'll cut you in for a 1000:1 return on a side investment if you wire money to one of my accounts.

No need for further action on your part as my accounting firm will handle all of the details and be in contact with you once your investment clears... Then you're in!!!

Just think, your dreams will all come true just in time for Christmas.

Sincerely,
JKB

wink