Dang it Phil, ya made me laugh out loud.
When I had my lung removed they gave me a self administered drip of Opium. The night of my surgery wasn't real pleasurable and so I figured OK, lets give this a whirl. Well it was stormin out to beat the band, fantastic lightning strikes and thunder claps that shook the building. My room looked out over a courtyard. After the juice kicked in I looked outside and saw those extremely tall people from the Beatles album cover and the Yellow Submarine movie lurkin around in the trees and bushes. Well that got a little heavy so I decided I'd best focus inside. Damned if they're weren't little furry creatures from Star Wars scurring around my room. Don't quite remember how that night ended but kinda remember a lovely young nurse patting my hand and tellin me "it's all right, everything will be fine". Yaeh right! I thought those little furry things were gonna be with me forever. The next day when the Doc came in I told him ta get that damn drip outta here. He laughed and asked if it was a bit strong. I told him hell yes, now please remove it or bottle it up for me ta take home.
Fortunately I survived the surgery and the "drip". Also I only see the furry things occasionally.

Do nature a favor, spay/neuter your pets and any weird friends or relatives.