A production run was completed today, and the pellet size was changed. After some consultation with some of the Optimal Feed users, the new production run has 3 different sized "pellets" in it. Here's what the new pellet sizes look like:

There's 3 different sized pellets in the bags, and once all the existing food is sold, any new feed will be this. There isn't much of the previous production run food left, I have less than half a pallet and half of that is already spoken for.

For people that ordered half and full pallets, the new production run is slated to ship starting on Friday.

Just as a reminder, this food is designed to feed Bluegills and all other sunfish (which in turn will feed the predatory fish that feed on them). I have been feeding HSB and other fish in cages Optimal, and the LMB/SMB/YP/RES/BG/CC, etc. in my pond Optimal food for a while. All the fish seem to be doing great, but I have a feeling that next year there will be another formulation that is more tailored to the top end predator fish in the pond..... wink grin

That's another thing that I like about this company - they LISTEN to the people who are using their food, and continually change to make the food the best on the market.

Last edited by Bill Cody; 09/30/15 07:36 PM. Reason: added color to statement

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).