Went back to the pond Sunday. Water has dropped an additional 6 1/2 inches in the last three weeks. The good news is, the comparison bucket I placed on the dam had lost 4 1/2 inches in the same time period. There is no seep by the drain pipe, and the seep at the base of the dam coming through the original creek bed has all but stopped. There is still moisture there, but I could find no current, or trickle.
Duckweed is gone. Water clarity is better, and the water has gone from a brownish tint, to a greenish tint.
The pipe is still a major concern. The guys that installed the pipe came back in and packed bentonite around it, but either didn't get it on the underside of the pipe, or it has washed away. (See pic, the opening is in the shadow.)

Also, YP eating hand thrown feed better than ever. Millions of FHM swarming me when I swam. Bullfrogs everywhere, and tadpoles rising up looking like rain drops.
Have another algae bloom.. Green this time.

Tadpoles.

9 yr old pond, 1 ac, 15' deep.
RES, YP, GS, FHM (no longer), HBG (going away), SMB, and HSB (only one seen in 5 yrs) Restocked HSB (2020) Have seen one of these.
I think that's about all I should put in my little pond.
Otter attack in 2023