Originally Posted By: sprkplug
I'll lay it out. When I brought up the idea of customers watching you back in post #421850, I was using that as an example to demonstrate "who's really doing this work anyway?"

I think the EPA certainly shares in the blame here. SHARES....from the sound of things, the trucking company also has some explaining to do. But why does the media source quoted in this thread fail to make that connection? In my opinion, that's because they, like many, spend a great deal of time looking for something to be wrong, and twist and manipulate, and contort the "facts" in whatever manner best suits their ideals. I don't align myself with any one faction, be it political, economic, religious, whatever. There are good and bad elements to ALL of them. Failing to recognize this, is why I think so many, get so fired up over so little.

Seems like there is no problem with Tim fixing/making rifles-
The problem is EPA and most government agencies can't pick good contractors- aleast they have failed on hauling water , retaining toxic waste , making websites for Obama care and the list goes on and on. Too much elbow rubbing .
But don't fret when Hillary gets in she will explain it all. "Bush did it"