Originally Posted By: highflyer
Keith,

You can turn off some or all but one diffuser which will add a lot more air to one unit which will clean it to some extent. Ted Lea showed me how to do that type of cleaning , but be careful to not over do it. IE make sure your pump will not damage the one diffuser that is left turned one during the cleaning. I found this worked well in my Topias when I had a diffuser in each last year. Now that the water is going down some this year, I will reset them and get them running.

Brian, Thank you for the reminder! Ted taught me the same thing and I've done that in the beginning of each season, but I know I've had more output than I'm getting now which is why I think they need a good cleaning.

But until I can get back in the water, I'll do that again for now and see if that helps in the short term.

Thanks again!

Keith

PS - There's also a chance, I suppose that my compressor is getting tired. I do change the filter about every 3 months, and currently running about 5 psi with all 4 going. It's been running 24/7/365 since 6-2012 (running only 1 shallow one in the winter with one open line to release some pressure)

Keith - Still Lovin Livin

https://youtu.be/o-R41Rfx0k0
(a short video tribute to the PB members we met on our 5 week fishing adventure)

Formerly: 2ac LMB,HSB,BG,HBG,RES