Regarding our stay with Esshup, we can't thank him enough for opening up his lake house for us and blocking out his week to offer a taste of Indiana, fishing his pond and treating us to many events during our stay!

One thing about Esshup, is this man is a walking encyclopedia of knowledge! I've known this throughout the 3 1/2 years of being on the forum but meeting this humble man in person was truly a treat in itself!

Thank you, Scott for putting us up and putting up with us grin

On Wednesday after arriving in Grand Rapids and getting a hotel, Fatih asked if I would narrate our trip on video as a part of his documentary, so we found a walking park with a nice background to get that done.

Then after getting back to the hotel around 5:30 and past Fatih's nap time (sorry, Fatih I had to throw that in smile ), I decided to grab a bite to eat and start my long drive home as I didn't think I could drive the 12-13 hrs in one day, after already logging over 6,000 miles.

Fatih and I spent some time reflecting on our trip before I headed out, with knowing I had met a wonderful man from Turkey who's soon to become a daddy, and with whom I can now call my good friend!

PS - Hopefully within a few days I will type out a final synopsis of this incredible adventure, that turned out better than I could have ever dreamed.

Thank you all for following along!

Keith - Still Lovin Livin

https://youtu.be/o-R41Rfx0k0
(a short video tribute to the PB members we met on our 5 week fishing adventure)

Formerly: 2ac LMB,HSB,BG,HBG,RES