Al and Chasen thanks for the info. Al, when the wind is out of the WSW some food will make back to the bank, but not much, maybe 100 pieces of food and that will be eaten by the FHM or crawfish. In asking the question, how much to feed here, I was thinking about the Cargils 1/8" that is eaten in about 1 min. I am not sure of the pounds per throw because the 3 TH feeders do not throw the same, even when set at the same time feeding. Two are older feeders and throw different from the newer one. So, the amount I throw is gone in like 1 min. And then like you said Al, there are some heavy stocking rates in this pond and if I figure the spawning CNBG there is a lot of forage fish. And that is why I was asking how much should one feed? And as Sparks discussed the $$$, I now see that smile The Camalot LMB fingerlings need to get going and start reducing the BG numbers. And just for adding to this, I have not seen one lmb fingerling since stocking. Where the heck did they go? They are not on the shore line where I thought they might be. Will the lmb fingerlings hand in the deeper cooler water, like if they were bigger?

Tracy

Last edited by TGW1; 07/07/15 07:11 AM. Reason: spelling

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy