June 29th we arrived at Esshup's lake house in Indiana, where we will call home for the next week!

Complete with pier for Fatih to catch some big carp!

The generosity continues with Pond Boss members, with Esshup being no exception! We arrived with Scott giving us a list of things we can do while we're here and letting us decide what, when and where.

The first day Scott took Fatih to a property Scott is working on, with Fatih casting a line while Scott was spraying for mosquitoes. And apparently it wasn't just few skeeters, it was an infestation which caught Fatih off-guard, especially while relieving himself causing an itch no man wants to experience cry

Upon their return I was glad I stuck around the lake house to finally glue together the PVC rack that didn't fare too well after an abrupt stop in St. Louis mad .

We then made a run to Walmart to pickup some groceries for the week including some big cans of corn to try and snaggle some carp off the pier.

The next morning after chumming with some Libby's whole kernel corn, the lines went in with Fatih again outfishing me, and how excited he was pulling in some nice sized carp!

I started off with a 7 1/2 pounder:

But not long after that, Fatih snapped it off in my you-know-what with a 14 1/2 pounder!

Fatih caught several carp that morning which made for a great start to a week at Esshup's!

Next on the agenda was visiting Scott's home and doing some fishing in the pond, and for the first time in nearly a month, I was able to outfish Fatih, if we're going by weight because after the first 4 lb+ LMB, Fatih ceded to fishing Scott's Yellow Perch grin

I strapped on a Chatter Bait and caught 3 LMB, all over 4 lbs with the largest at 4.6 pounds, the 3 totaling 13.5 lbs!

Keith - Still Lovin Livin

https://youtu.be/o-R41Rfx0k0
(a short video tribute to the PB members we met on our 5 week fishing adventure)

Formerly: 2ac LMB,HSB,BG,HBG,RES