Thanks Bill, I printed it all out to study- I would like the chart you speak of. I may be in trouble like you say. The amount of fish put back in was at 178 that day we have lost a few in the few days of transit mostly 4-5 inch fish again so we may be down to near 170. The pond has an internal filter,two external filters and an additional 2400GPH pump going for additional aeration. Today after rinsing I added a 5 gal bucket of bio media to the mech only filter to allow it to have a large bio filter as well. These are called Bio Balls (1125ct) I got from Foster and Smith. What worries me more is the temperature is going higher these days as well.The new pond seems roomier and has plants in both ends and some added just today that are floaters. I will see if I can offload some of these fish to other well established ponds people have-not just mud buckets.A few fish may near 9" but most are in the 5" range. Now the UV sterilizer is off to allow bacteria to repopulate as needed.The Sechi disc in my pond would be seen all the time.