Well....my point with worrying about hauling the fish long distance dealt with the comment above about not knowing how long they had been in the truck. I figured the truck made to haul fish would do a better job than me hauling fish. I looked for reviews on the company. 11 total...9 were Max rated high, 2 were Max low rated, but the comments dealt with not showing up at a stop, or showing up late.

I did look at Todd`s website for pricing, to see if I would save the money I would spend on gas by getting my fish there, and found his prices were higher...some close to twice as much. Also didn't see HBG there.

I did get an answer to my query to the company coming here..."I would get about 3# of minnows and it's to hot for crappie but I would just add 25 bass 100 bluegills and if you want cats you can add them too."

I guess I thought there would be more consistency in the recommendations. Though the recommendations against crappie was pretty consistent.

I am all for getting red ear, but out of curiosity, what kind of "grubs" are in water? Grubs I am used to are only yard eating the roots on my grass... If they eat snails, I am all for getting them, just trying to learn.

Thanks again,
Sean

Last edited by Boburk; 06/25/15 06:55 PM.