Thanks guys! The pond really is probably less than .25 acres maybe between 3/16 and 1/4. At any rate I have a spring that runs into the pond year round, but during the hotdry months the spring is a fast trickle but during the fall and winter is full great. When a say great I mean maybe a 5 gallons a minute or so..... The pond is about half full and has only been filling for the last 4 weeks. I swam in it yesterday and the water is very warm with only a little cold in the deepest which is like 4ft right now. The cold is lying around my feet and up to my ankles. I'm hoping when full at 8' depth the bottom 4-5 feet will remain cool. My question is on aeration....will I need to aerate? If so I have no power close. What would be the best solution for this size pond and solar?

Also, I noticed tons on tad pols in the pond over the weekend! I mean a lot! That is good SMB food, right? Or is this going to be a problem? Not sure what to think about seeing all the Tad pols! HELP APPRECIATED....THX guys!