The property where we currently live, and where my business is based out of, is not the same property where the ponds are located. We live on a 6 acre plot with the chickens on one side, the former pallet company on one side, a paving brick manufacturer on one side, and a US highway on one side. My recommendations for what constitutes a desirable piece of property, while tongue in cheek, are based on this reality.

We also own a house and approx. 80 acres across the road, on a dead end lane. (easement.) This lane is right across the county road from my current driveway, and I can hop in the mule and be pondside in 90 seconds. This property was purchased from my in-laws, and was the sight of the former campground I have talked about in the past. I have been involved with the larger parcel, in one form or another, for over 40 years....Camped here as a kid with my parents, met my wife here when her family moved all the way from California to run a campground, and for the last 20 years or so we have been hands-on with this property, eventually buying it ourselves. This property is the model for what I'm suggesting in this thread.

Now, it's almost time to move. The other house is a lot bigger, and it's much more secluded back there. The sticking point is my business. I can't pick the shop up and move it with me, so, it looks like it may be time to begin punching a time clock for someone else, provided I can find a job. Been awhile since I've needed to do that, hope I remember how. smile

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.