I have a trespasser who also may be a poacher. I don't live on my property but have a mobile home, construction office trailer full of tools and junk, tractor shades over tractors, a 20 ft steel shipping container, etc. So far, to the best of my knowledge, he only comes during deer season. Last year, my Grandson and a buddy were walking to their hunting areas when they saw a flashlight shining on the fence line of property. A couple of weeks later, they got to the property right after dark and saw another light about 100 yards from the house. It was going away. On the last weekend of hunting season, they got to the house and found a bunch of beer cans, Bud Light, by a picnic table, at the house. There were 14 cans. They figured I had been there during the week. No way I could drink anywhere near 14 cans of beer and I have never drank lite beer. I have now installed game cams around the house area. Sooner or later, they might get stolen. But, even though this guy is hanging around the house, I don't find that anything has been messed with. That might not continue.

The direction he walks in from is across another piece of land with no structures and an owner who lives about 100 miles away and doesn't hunt.

I know all of the neighbors in the area and I'm the only hunter. Hence, the only guy with food plots, corn and protein feeders.

Next hunting season I'm going to install a camera that transmits a pic to my PC. I expect that I'll do it before then. The cams I've installed are a couple of Browning Dark Ops that have no flash. However, the night time picture quality is extremely poor. I did a walk test and, at 15 ft., didn't recognize myself.

It's not about the fish. It's about the pond. Take care of the pond and the fish will be fine. PB subscriber since before it was in color.

Without a sense of urgency, Nothing ever gets done.

Boy, if I say "sic em", you'd better look for something to bite. Sam Shelley Rancher and Farmer Muleshoe Texas 1892-1985 RIP