It's about perception, RC. Sure, the nine year old example is extreme. But to me, the idea of using violence against another person simply for stepping foot onto my property is every bit as extreme. Nine year old, twenty nine year old, seventy nine year old....doesn't matter in my eyes, TONY will not pull a gun on any of the above, simply for walking onto my place.

This has been a great thread, relevant to our ponds, with a lot of viewpoints presented and discussed. I am so encouraged to think that we may be able to discuss the hard stuff, not just answer "Filamentous Algae" and "Green Sunfish" all the time. In my opinion we need to discuss the difficult issues, calmly and coolly, without resorting to name calling and insults, and/or moderator intervention. And we did it with this thread.

But, when the notion of violence against another enters the picture, then I think a line has been crossed. I respect all opinions, but find it difficult to sit by and let talk of violence lie unquestioned.

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.