Is it just me or is that F'ed up!! It's illegal to put out traps on my own fricken land in case a trespasser gets caught in one.... What..... Wow what stupid rules...

That's like my neighbor has called the cops on me 3 times for shooting at my place. Shotgun / .22 cal/ 20 gauge and the cops have to come out. And each time they come out they sit down with me and shoot the bull for a while and then leave. Cause it's not illegal what I am doing.... but my idiot neighbor gets mad about it. I have stopped shooting as much these days only because I do not live there full time and like you all said I don't want something all of a sudden happening to my cabin or my pond somehow... so I'm playing nice for now but as soon as I live there 24/7 I don't care what he doesn't like. The cops said I have the right to shoot from 6AM to 10PM. I thought to myself why would you be shooting at 10PM?? I mean I always shoot at decent hours between 10 and 8 never to early never to late.

I told the wife wow I've lived in town my whole life with neighbors right next to me and never had any issues. I buy 12 acres with a pond out in BFE and now I have neighbors pissed at me... Ughhh frown frown

RC

Last edited by RC51; 06/09/15 01:25 PM.

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!