Originally Posted By: RAH
You are wrong about chemical movement. The applicator takes the risk, not his neighbor. Check the laws. If you apply a chemical in a legal manner, then you are not criminally culpable, but you are financially compelled to cover off-target damage.

RAH, I said, legal chemical and legally applied....Federally, only "licensed" applicators are held to this standard, property owners are exempt......also, if someone charges money to apply a chemical and is NOT licensed, there are even more violations involved...

My intent is to show when someone is and isn't liable. If the activity is in ANY way illegal, the offender will always be held liable for damage. Many states and local authorities have differing laws and I am only going by what I know or believe the federal EPA regulations are.

IF a licensed applicator over applied, or varied from his duties and responsibilities as a licensed applicator, the chemicals were not legally applied.....still, the offended party will have to prove that in court.....and that will cost money.

Last edited by Rainman; 06/09/15 12:18 PM.