Rex, tell me this: How is it, that I am required by law to restrain my livestock to my own property, but should not be required to restrain my fish? Sure, a flood event can wash out a dam, the same as a tornado can remove the fence around my cow pasture, but I'm talking everyday, common pond scenarios....the normal discharge of water through the overflow.

Are we really, honestly not to be held accountable for what escapes our ponds and enters another waterway? Fish, invasive species, plants, chemicals....nothing accountable? The ENTIRE watershed? Really? We both know that could, in certain scenarios, involve hundreds of acres.

"My gut says, play by the letter of the law!!!! The law does NOT get to expand or grow on it's own! Anything less than black and white is ambiguous and as ambiguous, it is supposed to be unenforceable."

Then why on earth are we continuously bemoaning the excessive amounts of laws, rules, and regulations escaping Washington?? If we declare our wish for every last detail to be spelled out, without the need for us to do any intuitive reasoning on our own, just how is this to be accomplished without paperwork?

If we don't take responsibility for our own actions and recognize the need to examine the intent for a law, rather than studying how it might be interpreted to best suit our personal interests, then of course there will always be new laws handed down! Everytime someone questions what SHOULD be obvious, they will issue an amendment, or a ruling, or a new law, to try and cross the "T"s and dot the "I"s for those who delight in manipulating such things for their own gain.

I don't get it, how can you have one without the other?

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.