Originally Posted By: Jnarronecu
This is a classic example of the government trying to take more control over things in a round about way. People need to get their heads out of the sand over this and many other things. I don't want to turn this into a political debate so that's all I'll say. It's my land, and if I'm not hurting anyone else I should be able to do exactly what I want to do with it and on it. Period.

And if you're not hurting anyone else, I agree with you wholeheartedly. It's the definition of hurting that wrinkles the bedspread.

We certainly each have our opinions, and strong feelings about the matter. I think it's good that we can listen to each other's viewpoints, without letting our emotions get the better of us. I DO think this is an important subject for discussion, and have stated this in the past. Was it TJ who advocated for discussion on the matter also?

In my opinion it does affect all of us, even if not in the manner we envision. This thread only solidifies that. I think we NEED to have discussions like these, where opinions can be explored without hostility.

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.