I usually carry waterproof matches in a small waterproof container, plus I bought a number of mini-torches a while ago and keep one in my backpack when hunting. Not quite the same, but something like this:
mini-torch

For a water filter, I have this:
Katadyn Hiker Pro

Never used it, but I have it just in case.......

Fatih, there's ladies on here too. Maybe not a lot, but a few. Would a condiment bottle filled with water work?
condiment bottle

Keith, you could always have the item shipped to one of your stops on your trip? You know your schedule pretty well, and probably have (or can get) addresses for where you will be at.

Fold-up camper chairs are packed, right? For silverware, a spork and a knife is minimalist. I usually have a knife in my pocket.
spork choices

I have one or two coleman stoves, but to heat something one of these takes up minimal space. But then, you need something to hold water. mini stove

A friend has one of those refigerators or coolers that he plugs into the car and that keeps everything cool. That's a more cost effective long term instead of buying ice all the time.
12v coolers

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).