Originally Posted By: Bill D.
Just a thought....I'm thinking this is a perfect opportunity for a documentary. I bet some Network would love to send along a camera crew if they knew this was about to happen.

Wow, what a thought! And although Fatih will be making a documentary of this adventure and is bringing plenty of video equipment to do so, how much better it would be if someone else were doing the filming!

I'm know I'm speaking for Fatih as well, but this trip has evolved into the most incredible adventure I have, and will ever have, the opportunity to be a part of! Which, by the way I am equally excited to meet Fatih as it has truly been a pleasure talking with him and planning this trip. A super cool guy who in about 6 months or so, will be a new daddy!

Fatih will have to fill in some blanks prior to he and I meeting in Atlanta on June 10th, but here's our itinerary at this point, with an * showing tentative dates and stops until fully confirmed. Everything else is set:

June 1st – Fatih arrives in NY then spends a few days with his host family in NC, then fishes SC with a friend.

June 8-9 - Fatih meets with Basslover for fishing

June 6th – Keith leaves Lincoln, NE to hopefully make it to Nashville on the same day.

June 7th – Keith meets Yolksac in Nashville and I will likely fish Percy Priest Lake in TN. And if Yolk's able to join me that would be even better! (Yolkie?)

June 10th – Fatih and Keith meet in Atlanta GA and start heading towards Key Largo.

June 12th – Florida Keys fishing charter with Capt. Ryan fishing the wrecks and reefs.

June 14th – 2-part Fishing charter with Capt. Thadeus for Peacock Bass in the canals near Miami the first half of the day, then we fish the Everglades the second half.

June 15th – 18th – We’re renting a houseboat for 4 days/3 nights on the St. Johns River in FL and towing along a bass boat for daytime fishing.

June 19th – Arrive in Pensacola, FL and spending the day fishing and exploring.

June 20th – We’ll be treated to a Gulf fishing charter in Pensacola by a forum member Fatih met on a Florida fishing forum.

June 22nd – Renting a small boat to fish and explore the Atchafalaya swamp river basin near Henderson, LA (yep, with the gators! smile )

* June 23rd – Meet with Fireishot (Al) in E. Texas
* June 24th - Meet Dave Davidson and possibly Bob Lusk as well
* June 25th - Guided Striper trip on Lake Texoma

June 27th – 28th – Meeting CMM in Windsor, MO

June 28/29 Possibly meet Rainman as we travel through St. Louis, MO

June 29th or 30th – July 5th – Scott's lake house in Indiana. Some time to fish and relax after a lot of driving! Scott is also hooking us up with a friend of his for a guided Muskie trip.

Prior to arriving in Grand Haven, MI we will also meet Bob-O, and hopefully Cecil and Bill Cody as well.

July 7th – Fishing charter on Lake Michigan compliments of JKB, including Scott, fish n chips, Matt Rayl, Fatih and Myself.

July 9th – Muskie Fishing charter on Lake St. Claire near Detroit with JKB, Scott, Fatih and myself, compliments of Fatih and myself for everything Scott and JKB have done for us!

July 11th – I head home from Detroit, MI.

July 13-15th Fatih will make his way back to Turkey

I apologize if I've missed anyone we were planning to meet, so please feel free to chime in as we would like to meet as many of you as possible, as our schedule permits!

Fatih and I have been communicating on daily basis for the past several weeks either online or on the phone working out details, changing and adding things on almost a daily basis with each day offering more and more excitement, and exciting things to do (although both of us exceeding our intended budget!)

To JKB, Esshup and countless others involved to this point, we can't thank you enough for all you've done, your support and your interest!

Keith and Fatih, the traveling Cast-a-ways smile

PS - As we are getting a few more things confirmed, a new thread will be started about Fatih's 45 days in the USA, where we will keep everyone posted throughout this adventure.

Keith - Still Lovin Livin

https://youtu.be/o-R41Rfx0k0
(a short video tribute to the PB members we met on our 5 week fishing adventure)

Formerly: 2ac LMB,HSB,BG,HBG,RES