Before I promote or discuss a product that may directly compete with with a paid PB advertiser - those folks who help provide the forum and keep it free - I think it should be cleared with the owners, who are both good friends. They deserve at least that much, in my mind.

Secondly, prior to advising anyone on how to solve a problem, I feel compelled to become well versed on all it's characteristics so I can provide a more informed and accurate answer on questions that might be raised.

I'm not sure why you're apologizing - I don't think there's a reason to apologize, unless I'm totally missing something, which is entirely possible - it happens all the time. smile I've merely chosen to follow personal standards/protocol when it comes to this matter, and am trying to help the forum with an in depth, hands on study on the proper application and efficacy of the product - and if it works, trying to get a PB discount for forum members. From this side, it sure feels like pro Pond Boss forum efforts.

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

[Linked Image from i1261.photobucket.com]